2018 my review
2018 was an important year for my blog and dolls. Many things changes and some others were defined. Even though there were such a big whole and lack of postings, I am pleased with the work I did.
Highlight of 2018
Let’s start with some of my personal highlights for this last year.
- Another but big Re-Launch of the blog
- Rina Ogata and Saber Dollfie Dream arrival
- My first youtube videos
- Finding my way and going with Dollfie Dream
- More Face-up Practise
Besides that I am very happy, honestly I worked on many goals even though they were not 100% fulfilled
- More Outdoor practicing
- Defining some more characters (more or less :P)
- Also defined my doll collection obviously! 🙂
- The Nendo project was kept alive for longer than I expected!
Reshelling my BJD Calista and getting a Dollfie Dream Face-up commission done by an Artist are the only things which I did not even work on 1%. But those are things which won’t be important or a at least a “goal” in 2019.
My plans for 2019
- Creating more Dollfie Dream Eyes myself
- Dollfie Dream Dynamite Sasara Doll? 🙂
- Mooooore Dollfie Dream face-up practice
- Creating jewelry for my dolls
- Maybe this year not a complete re-launch for my side eh? XD
- And of course more photography practice
Thanks for staying with me this year everyone. Hopefully you enjoyed my blog, dolls and tutorials! Trying to keep myself as motivated as I can so that there will be more good content and pictures in the next coming year. I hope you had a great year 2018, what are your goals in the next year?
And Like always, let’s give out best in 2019! Stay happy and healthy!
At this point I want to mention my social media accounts. There are some updates and pictures on the go. I would be happy and pleased if you want to add me there aswell!